For high performance and high capacity NAS or iSCSI application requirements, Nexsans hybrid of solid-state accelerated SATA provides high IOPS with high capacity for file services and more. For applications with the heaviest I/O requirements, Nexsans hybrid of solid-state accelerated SAS provides paradigm-shifting levels of storage price performance for server and desktop virtualization, databases and cloud computing. Your applications will run faster than ever on a system operating at the price of spinning disk.
The NST5000 is fully featured with snapshots, replication, thin provisioning and more. Virtualized, online capacity expansion allows administrators to easily add capacity as needed without disruption to users or applications. A fault tolerant architecture combined with Nexsans legendary reliability ensures the ultimate in business continuity. The NST5000 with E-Series disk arrays provides unprecedented levels of power and space efficiency with up to 60 disks in 4U of space while consuming 85% less power when idle. The combination of all these features in a Hybrid Storage system is a true enterprise-class solution without the enterprise-class price.
Built with the time-constrained IT administrator in mind, a revolutionary GUI streamlines setup and management to ease the pain of mid-sized organizations challenged by storage complexity.
Key Benefits of the Nexsan NST5000 are-
- iSCSI block and NFS/CIFS shared folders
- Asynchronous Replication
- Synchronous Replication
- Quotas and thin provisioning
- FASTier acceleration technology
- Enterprise-class reliability and fault tolerance with hot-swappable active components
- Utilize SSD, NL-SAS, SAS and SATA drives
- Active Directory, LDAP, iSNS and CHAP integration
- Online capacity expansion
- Industry-leading efficiencies with 60 disks in 4U storage arrays and up to 85% energy savings