The ideal display for all creative professionals, designers, photographers, precision engineers and anyone who cannot accept compromise on colour accuracy.
Key features and benefits of the NEC SpectraView® 271 also includes -
- Backlight Ageing Correction - brightness and white point.
- Consistent Colour Viewing - with 10-bit P-IPS 16:9 TFT display.
- Ergonomically Mastered - comfortable viewing with ErgoDesign® and TORO design.
- Facility to create and calibrate - thanks to the SpectraView® Profiler software, the SpectraView® certifier document and detachable black light protection hood including accessories.
- True Colours - with a wide colour gamut (107% size / 98% coverage AdobeRGB) and hardware calibration with 14-bit LUT (look up table) for 42-bit colour control and gamma correction, irrespective of colour and input.
- Zero Defect Pixel Warranty - up to 6 months after date of purchase.
- Special Characteristics - Adjustable power LED (colour and brightness), AmbiBright , Auto Black Level , Auto Brightness, Auto Contrast, AutoBright , Backlight Ageing Correction , CableComp with Sync Continuity Detection, Consistent colour viewing with 10-bit P -IPS 16:9 TFT, DDC/CI compatible, Digital Uniformity Control (ColorComp) , Direct Brightness and Contrast, EcoModes , GammaComp (14 bit Look Up Table) and 14 bit Gamma Correction, NaViSet®and NaViSet®Administrator compatible, OmniColor : sRGB and 6-Axis-Colour-Control, Overdrive, Picture-in-Picture Mode , Quick release Stand and Handle, Rapid Response Technology , RapidMotion, Self Diagnostics, SpectraView® Profiler Software, TileComp , TileMatrix , TORO Design , Windows 7 compatible