The ideal display for all creative professionals, designers, photographers, precision engineers and anyone who cannot accept compromise on colour accuracy.
Key features and benefits of the NEC SpectraView® 232 also includes -
- Consistent Colour Viewing - with IPS 16:9 TFT display.
- Energy saving W-LED backlight - for uncompromising green productivity.
- Extraordinary Features - such as Digital Uniformity Control, Picture-in-Picture, USB Hub, 3D LUT colour space emulation, backlight ageing correction, DisplayPort.
- True Colours - with a wide colour gamut (75% size / 75% coverage AdobeRGB) and hardware calibration with 14-bit LUT (look up table) for 42-bit colour control and gamma correction, irrespective of colour and input.
- Future-proof Connectivity - as well as easier support of high resolution, IPS colour signal is assured with DisplayPort and HDMI connectors.
- Special Characteristics - Adjustable power LED (colour and brightness), Advanced NTAA, AmbiBright , Auto Black Level , Auto Brightness, Auto Contrast, AutoBright , CableComp with Sync Continuity Detection, DDC/CI compatible, Digital Uniformity Control (ColorComp) , Direct Brightness and Contrast, EcoModes , GammaComp (14-bit Look Up Table and 16-bit processing), Integrated USB Hub (2 up, 3 down), NaViSet®and NaViSet®Administrator compatible, OmniColor : sRGB and 6-Axis-Colour-Control, Overdrive, Programmable 3D LUT , Quick release Stand and Handle, Rapid Response Technology , RapidMotion, Self Diagnostics, TileComp ,TileMatrix ,TORO Design