Teradici CAS and ZCentral Remote Boost are Now HP Anyware, It Offers:
- Benefits to IT: Easy to provision, schedule, monitor and broker connections so the right user has access to the right machines when they need it.
- Benefits to Users: Enjoy the same amazing user-experience from anywhere, whether working on visual effects, data simulations, spreadsheets, or emails.
- Benefits to IT: Keeps data safe within your infrastructure as only display information in the form of pixels is transferred to enduser devices.
- Benefits to Users: Helps prevent projects from being lost, stolen, or tampered with, no matter where you decide to access your work from, be that your home, office or holiday.
- Benefits to IT: Supports virtually any mix of both IT infrastructure running Windows, Linux or macOS and network infrastructure, including LAN, WAN, LTE or 5G, with zero trust architecture support coming soon.
- Benefits to Users: Work from any PC, Mac, laptop, Thin Client. Zero Client, or toblet running Windows, Linux, macOS, Chrome OS, iOS or Android and attach your favorite peripherals (i.e. Wacom pen displays) from virtually anywhere.
- Benefits to IT: Enables people and teams to collaborate on projects, including large files, from virtually any device, almost anywhere.
- Benefits to Users: Share your screen so anyone from anywhere can join the session and work together in real-time.
What is HP Anyware?
HP Anyware is the combination of two Emmy-award winning remote software solutions: Teradici CAS and ZCentral Remote Boost. HP Anyware builds upon the best of both products. It leverages the PColP protocol to stream highly interactive desktop displays between almost any host (cloud, data centre, edge, workstation) and end-user device (PC, Mac, laptop, tablet) without any data ever leaving the safety of your network.
HP Anyware is the enterprise software IT needs to keep people productive with secured access to their digital workspaces without a VPN. Built on the same technology that won both Teradici and HP Engineering Emmys, the flexible deployment options future proof IT against ever-evolving infrastructure, network, and hybrid workforce needs with deployment flexibility for virtually any host environment or workload.
HP Anyware enables both simple and complex remoting workflows for top government agencies, media conglomerates, production studios, financial firms, educational institutions, and design houses. The remoting software meets top-secret security requirements while delivering highly responsive, colour-accurate, lossless, and distortion-free graphics performance to and from anywhere there is network access.
HP Anyware creates a seamless experience for teams to interact with their digital workspaces from wherever they work best. Replacing slow and outdated VPN file transfers, HP Anyware leverages the PCoIP protocol to stream highly interactive desktop displays between virtually any host and end-user device, without any data ever leaving the safety of your network.
About Our Technology
No business information ever leaves a secured cloud, data centre or workstation:
- PColP technology was invented in 2004, and although it has been imitated PColP remote display technology remains unrivalled.
- PColP encodes, compresses, encrypts, and transports image pixels from a central server or workstation.
- It then decrypts and decompresses the image for users to interact with on any endpoint.
PColP Protocol Leadership
Build-to-Lossless (BTL) Image Quality
Fidelity of colour, text. lines and textures is critical to achieving high productivity with CAD, design and video editorial applications.
Visual Effects (VFX) artists and content reviewers can rest assured that the full colour gamut is accurately reproduced.
Highest Fidelity on Any Network
Delivers the highest user experience for underlying conditions, from perceptually lossless LAN performance through network-efficient H.264 WAN.
Most Efficient Multicode Pipeline for High Frame Rates
Multi-threaded AVX2 CPU acceleration or NVIDIA NVENC GPU acceleration of 4K/UHD high frame rate applications, with Auto-Offload codec switching option.
Highest security stateless zero and thin client endpoints supporting up to 500 Mega-pixels-persecond; low power footprint and near-zero IT maintenance.
Wacom Device Acceleration
Local termination for a broad range of Wacom pen displays and tablets offers seamless interaction with creative apps independent of latency.
How HP Anyware Manager Works
HP Anyware Manager is the connection management plane for HP Anyware deployments to secure, broker, provision. and monitor remote desktops and workstations in any on-premises, cloud or hybrid environment through a unified interface.
Improve Administrative Efficiency
Tap into existing Active Directory services and eliminate manual configuration tasks.
User Access to One or Many Remote Desktops and Workstations
Easily modify, add, or remove user access as needed.
Control Cloud Uptime Service Charges
Turn off machines that are not in active use.
Enable Secure User Entitlements
Brokering PColP connections and Multifactor Authentication (MFA) as an added security mechanism.
Support across public, private or hybrid cloud environments, and on-premises data centres.
Have it your way with flexibility to make digital workspaces a reality for virtually any IT infrastructure through the three lightweight software components of HP Anyware.
- PCoIP Agents can be installed in a Windows, Linux or macOS host environment, including workstations or virtual machines running on the edge, a datacenter, a private or public cloud, multiple clouds or as part of a hybrid environment.
- PCoIP Clients can be installed on a Windows, Linux, Android, macOS, iOS and Chrome OS end-user device, including a PC, Mac, laptop, tablet, Chromebook or Thin Client.
- HP Anyware Manager can be installed in your host environment or accessed as a service for IT Administrators to easily provision and monitor PCoIP connections and manage user-access to shared digital workspaces.
How to Buy
Through a single subscription, you get support and updates for HP Anyware. The HP Anyware subscriptions allow you to scale based on your internal demand for remote desktops and workstations. Your subscription is based on the number of concurrent PCoIP connections used (minimum 5). Another way to think about it is you pay for the connection, not the software.