V-Ray 6 for Cinema 4D
V-Ray 6 for Cinema 4D packs in tools that empower artists to free their imaginations and bring their visions to life. Now, they can easily add realistic details such as stickers, labels, cracks, stains, and scratches to any surface in just a few clicks. New tools allow them to create detailed geometric surfaces for stunning close-up shots, or just the right sky for their environment in no time. They can take their product and HDRI renders to the next level with more control over the V-Ray Dome Light with the new Finite mode. Plus, they can render particles based on different conditions, and make use of ACEScg for industry-standard color workflows. And much more.
Key Features in V-Ray 6 for Cinema 4D
Create Without Limits and Explore Your Boldest Ideas with Tools that Let You Create Anything Imaginable
Add anything from stickers and labels to cracks, stains, and scratches in just a few clicks. Project V-Ray Decals onto surfaces at any angle without extra UVW work or disturbing the underlying materias. Turn on displacement for even more realism.
Tile 3D geometry patterns across objects to create complex surfaces with lots of detail for stunning close-up shots. Enmesh is ideal for creating ntricate panels, fences, fabrics, and so much more, and it uses much less memory than displacement or copying by hand.
Create the perfect sky for your environment in just a few clicks with V-Ray Sun and Sky’s new procedural clouds system. Easily simulate a variety of cloud types and weather conditions, from partly cloudy to overcast. Render realistic stills, or dynamic timelapses.
Enhance Your Workflow
Make Faster Decisions, Use Industry-standard Color Workflows and More
Use ACEScg for industry-standard color workflows. Render with automatic color space adjustment for textures, dispersion, sun & sky, and light temperature colors.
Light Cache in Interactive
Make better decisions while iterating designs with V-Ray’s Interactive Renderer output now being identical to the production renderer.
Finite Dome light mode
Elevate your product design and HDRI renders with the new, more flexible ground projection capabilities of the V-Ray Dome Light. Control the size of a dome light and blend settings with the new finite mode.
V-Ray Environment Fog now renders even quicker than before. Translucent material rendering is also faster thanks to V-Ray Material’s brandnew Illumination mode.
Shade Faster and Better, and Speed up Shading and Create Even More Physically Accurate Materials
Enhanced V-Ray Material energy preservation
Render even more physically accurate rough metals and other reflective surfaces with enhanced V-Ray Material energy preservation.
Thin Film layer
Easily create iridescent materials such as soap bubbles, oil spills, and more with the new Thin Film option available in the V-Ray Material.
VFB Panorama Viewer
You can now preview your spherical panorama renders while rendering, right from your V-Ray Frame Buffer.
Composition Guides Layer in VFB
Experiment and enhance your image compositions right in the VFB with the new, customizable composition guides layer in the VFB.
New VFB Interactive Rendering options
- Select materials, objects and focus points while rendering. No need to spend precious time looking, it’s as fast and easy as a single click of a mouse now.
- V-Ray is the renderer that does it all, allowing users to create anything imaginable without having to switch to third-party applications that interrupt their creative process.
- V-Ray Decal. Users can achieve more realistic results by easily adding details such as stickers, labels, cracks, stains, and scratches to any surface.
- V-Ray Enmesh. V-Ray 6 brings in the most memory-efficient way to create detailed geometric patterns for impressive close-up shots.
- Procedural clouds. It also allows users to create the perfect sky for their environment in just a few clicks and render powerful time-lapse videos.
- ACEScg support. With support for ACEScg, users can work in industry-standard color workflows.
- Particle rendering support. This new version allows users to render a wide variety of particles based on various parameters.
- New subscription plans. Last but not least, users can now render with V-Ray in any host applicationand benefit from the powerful suite of Chaos products and services with just a single license.