Today The Foundry announced the release of NUKE 8.0 will be coming later this year. And from the looks of it, NUKE 8.0 is more intuitive, faster, more powerful and open than ever!
More features and improvements in NUKE 8.0 also includes-
- A new import function
- Artist friendly colour controls
- Enhanced viewer rendering results
- Intelligent in-application help
- Advanced 3D Controls
- Advancing Deep Compositing
- Speed & Performance Enhancements
And it’s not just NUKE that’s been given a revamp. NUKEX 8.0 will include these exclusive features-
- A completely remodelled Camera Tracker and brand new Camera Calibrator
- An updated Model Builder
- New Apply Material Filter options.
If you want to know more about NUKE, NUKEX or any of The Foundry’s products get in touch with our team who can give you the complete lowdown.
And keep your eyes peeled NUKE & NUKE 8.0 coming out later on in 2013!