Put your NUKE compositing skills to the test, applying them to scenes from Runic Films’ sci-fi short “Hashtag”, a film that examines a future where social media dominates every moment of our lives (yeah, disturbing thought).
Use any of the tools available in NUKE’s Non-commercial licence to refine and finish the project. Whether you choose to take on just a single shot or the full sequence is completely up to you (depending how much time and energy you have). Or if you want to try your hand at both, you can submit your work for both and potentially increase your chances of winning.
How to enter?
It’s easy really. Start by:
- Register using the form below
- Download the competition assets after registering
- Get your copy of NUKE Non-commercial (if you don’t have one already)
- Submit your final sequence or shot and NUKE script before the competition deadline
If you need support or advice at any point along the way, you can use the NUKE Non-commercial competition forum. There’s also some really useful tips on where to start your project with a collection of resources, tutorials and project samples to get you started.
The panel of industry expert judges will be scoring the entries on:
- The overall quality of finished project
- Design and creativity you show in your work
- The range of NUKE technical skills demonstrated
- Construction and organisation of node graph
And here’s some competition rules we recommend you check out before starting.
The competition sounds awesome and the prizes are pretty special too. Good luck and we look forward to seeing your masterpiece when you share it via #FREENUKE
To enter, simply visit the NUKE competition registration page >>