The NEC V Series provides a cost-conscious solution for your digital signage applications. Their high performance panel and abundance of advanced technologies promote extended use, while an adaptable mechanical design make these displays
Ideal for a wide variety of environmentsto help build brand awareness and turn heads during presentations in corporate lobbies and conference rooms.
With the V Series, you can create dynamic digital signage solutions in virtually any space and achieve your business goals.
Expanded connectivity with built-in expansion slot allows for seamless integration of current and future NEC accessories and third-party components
Key features and benefits of the NEC V Series also includes -
- Commercial-grade design lead to the displays’ extended use for various applications
- Public-display-grade panel protects against permanent image retention
- Comprehensive input panel, including DisplayPort, HDMI, 5 BNC (RGBHV, DVD/HD, or composite video), DVI-D (in/out) and 15-pin D-sub in/out, connects you to the latest peripherals
- High brightness and contrast ratio help create eye-catching images and crisp, easy-to-read text
- Protective-glass and touch-panel ready design provide opportunities for module protection and interactivity
- Integrated 10W speakers provide stereo audio for those applications requiring sound
- TileMatrix™ allows you to create video walls in up to 10 x 10 matrices
- TileComp™ works in tandem with TileMatrix to compensate for the bezel width and create a more seamless video wall
- Landscape and portrait orientations allow for flexible content placement, maximizing audience awareness
- Extensive control, diagnostic and communication provide the highest level of remote display management.
- Scheduler with round-the-clock feature allows for 7-day scheduling of content and powering of the display
- Extensive environment-friendly components contribute to significant energy savings and a lower total cost of ownership
- Text ticker enables you to dedicate a portion of the screen to applications such as emergency warnings or news updates via a separate input. While your primary content is displayed via one input and fills the majority of the screen, your secondary ticker information can be displayed on the lower/remaining portion of the screen via a second input.
- 6-axis colour control allows for precise and simplified colour, colour temperature and saturation adjustment
- Built-in handles, available with larger-sized models, allow for easier transport and installation
- ENERGY STAR 5.0 is proudly offered for select V Series displays, which meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S.
- Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy, helping you save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Take a look at the flagship V Series Monitor, The V801, here and for more information get in touch with the team.