With a wide spread of intriguing technology and tantalizing prospects for innovation, the Changing The View panel were engaging throughout.
Following the event Lee commented, “It’s fantastic to see the cross-pollination of technology and creativity already in place by major players in London. I was delighted to hear about how the facilities involved in the panel have developed their own unique combination of techniques and technologies to provide VFX solutions that are “technically” unattainable today.”
Escape Technology is continually involved with cutting edge VFX technology.
The panel comprised the following experts from some of London’s biggest VFX facilities:
- Hayden Jones,VFX Supervisor, DNeg TV
- Brad Blackburn, director, IO Entertainment
- Damien Fagnou, Global head of VFX operations, MPC
- Bob Mayson, managing director, RealD
- Rob Holmes, Joint Head of 3D, The Mill
- Gil James, Business Development and VFX Producer, Nvizible
Creative Week is organised by MBI Events to bring together professionals from the film, games, and graphics industries to share knowledge.
Join us at our next event, the launch of RealFlow 2014!