For over ten years Escape Technology has been providing high-end hardware, software, and support services to the studios behind some the world’s major blockbusters. They’re the people who create the visual effects in The Jungle Book, Star Wars, and Ready Player One – to name but a few.
But our work doesn’t stop there. Whether it’s architects working to improve our world, or designers finessing Jaguar’s latest car we’re there. And you could be too.
Right now we’re recruiting for a Sales Executive to join our team in Munich. You’ll be working with an industry-leading group of specialists and engineers who are known within companies like ILM and Sky. Pixomondo and Trixter.
Your role will be to help grow new business opportunities for us throughout Europe, developing strong relationships with existing clients and new prospects. You’ll be calling strategic accounts, working to reignite dormant ones, and nurturing our existing customers. And you’ll be involved in the end to end sales cycle – from lead generation to closing – to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
There’s an attractive salary on offer along with fantastic opportunities to learn our industry and grow with the company as we expand further into Europe.
So if you’re excited about working in market sectors that include VFX, Post Production, Games Development, Engineering, and Automotive Design we want to hear from you.
- Action orientated and hungry for success with a proactive approach to new business and account management
- You have a genuine passion for the world of media, film, TV, gaming and design (previous experience working in these industries is not essential but would be an advantage)
- Work well in a team and thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to effectively call prospects, qualify their requirements, and secure business and appointments
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Can demonstrate a proven track record in securing and developing new business with a minimum of one year sales experience in software, hardware and services
- Persuasive and articulate with excellent spoken and written English
- Personable, strong negotiator confident in your communication with ambition and determination to succeed
- Technical ability to understand computer hardware, software, and client/digital workflows
- Excel in identifying prospective clients and developing relationships
- Ability to travel to meet clients and prospects
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a wider team, contributing ideas and insight into strategy
- A consultative approach, articulate and client facing
Responsibilities will include
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities by cold calling strategic/vertical accounts and capitalising on resurrecting and developing existing dormant accounts
- Use Salesforce and other sales effectiveness tools to document all customer opportunities and activity
- Manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation, to close of sales and ensuring clients are 100% happy
- Recommend and organize client visits or appointments at our office in Munich
- Make targeted sales prospecting calls to existing dormant customers and to prospects in order to build sales pipeline